Since being downtown, we have tried several new restaurants and have become a little too comfortable with the Charleston Beer Exchange. You can get "growlers" of draught beer at the Exchange, each holding enough beer to fill 5-6 pint glasses. We have already taken advantage of this several times, since it's just a short walk down the street! We decided we will have to lay some ground rules so that we don't get lazy and eat out every night. That's going to be very hard to do while being just blocks away from some of Charleston's best restaurants!
I have
been to the Farmer's Market in Marion Square the past two Saturdays and I can't see it ever getting old. I met Rachel P and Andrea M, along with their kiddos, there this past weekend and we all took advantage of the awesome weather and had a great time! We even wen
t by Three Dog Bakery, where I picked up some puppy "ice cream" for Blaze and Holly. I think they liked their new treat!!
I've also started a photography class so that I can get to know my new camera. So far, I'm liking the class and learning more than I ever would just by reading the manual. My friend, Michelle T, is also taking the class with me. Here are a few shots of a gate near our house...I was practicing with the light and dark settings on the camera.
1 comment:
yay for living downtown! I'm jealous of the Farmer's Market. I always want to go, but never want to go alone. Since Howdy's been gone so much, this means I usually don't go. I'll have to meet up with you one of these weekends!
Post a Comment