Kids really do say and do the funniest things...and I really enjoy telling the stories! In the spirit of fun...and laughing with (and sometimes at) my students, I have decided to start sharing a weekly "funny" with all of you. I have been inspired by the "Wordless/Watching Wednesday" concept, but felt this needed it's own name. "What on Earth?! Wednesday" is the nicest title/way I can possibly describe the look on my face/wanting to pull my hair out/desire to bang my head on my desk feeling that I have at times. :)
Chemistry student: "Mrs. Baker, I'm having a really hard time finding information on lust."
Mrs. Baker: "Hmmm, yeah, that's because the property of matter I assigned you is LUSTER, not LUST. Please don't give us a presentation next week on anything you found in your research on lust."
happy 12 months, eliza...
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment