Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Teacher's Smiling Heart!

I can't tell you how much my heart smiles when I see a student actually applying a concept from my class to real life. On our recent Chemistry exam, some of the "more gifted" students were given the question below. They had to choose properties from a list of 22 different properties of matter and relate the two. Oh, how amazed I am at the creativity of my brilliant pupils! :)

4 comments:

Lauren Chestnutt Coburn said...

i bet you are SUCH the excellent teacher. xo

Katie said...

Love hearing stories about you being an AWESOME teacher!! Your students are learning! Tons! You should be proud of you. I am! XO

Rachel said...

That's cool Jen! Thanks for sharing your teaching moments. I too believe you are an awesome teacher!!

Jennifer Baker said...

Thanks y'all! Some days I feel like I'm making a difference, but those days are few and far between. Working to make those days the norm. :)