Tuesday, February 5, 2013

More Ultrasound Pictures

We had our 4-D ultrasound re-do yesterday and Baby Sam was much more cooperative this go around!  Here are some of my favorites...


I just LOVE this little face...I stare at it all day long, really.  Those cheeks and plump little lips are so adorable and kissable!


Another face shot...we think she has my jawline and Blaine's nose.  


Look at that chubby belly!  I just love it!

So our ultrasound tech says that Baby Sam is growing right on track and is, maybe, a bit on the big side.  Her heart rate was good, she's moving all around, she's head-down, but her weight is estimated to be 4.8 pounds!  My midwife gave me a funny look when I told her the weight estimate.  I think I may have a monster of a baby.  I mean, just look at how big I am now!  And I still have nine weeks for her to grow bigger!!


Big baby girl!  And momma, too...I'm feeling very puffy these days.  ;)

My next blog post should consist of shower pictures...the AF spouses here in Montgomery, along with help from my wonderful friends back in Hawaii, are hosting a shower for me this Saturday at a tea room!  I'm so excited and humbled by these girls' generosity, I have awesome friends!  And I also hope to have pictures of the nursery in the near future, as we are going to Atlanta in two weeks to pick up the rest of Baby Sam's furniture!  I can't wait to put it all together and have a complete nursery for our sweet baby girl.  :)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Look at that sweet little face! Can't wait to meet her! =) Enjoy your baby shower! You deserve a special day!

Lauren Chestnutt Coburn said...

beautiful! both of you!!!