Sunday, January 2, 2011

Still Organizing...

It has occurred to me that posting pictures of my organization challenges probably isn't the most exciting thing to blog about. HOWEVER, I feel that this is the only way I will be held accountable, so here are day 2 and 3's challenges...and from now on, I will post these on a weekly basis, so as to not completely bore you!

Day 3 Challenge: Organize tupperware drawer...my tupperware drawer is actually really organized, so I chose to do the freezer! I felt I should organize something that really NEEDED to be organized...and this freezer has been neglected for some time now. What I REALLY NEED is a second freezer! :)

BEFORE


AFTER!
Day 2 Challenge: Organize desktop

BEFORE

AFTER!

EVERY year, I set the same New Year's resolutions...to eat well, get in shape, and maybe lose a little weight. Thanks to a good friend and fellow blogger, I am adding "get organized" to this year's goals! I'm taking the "21 days to getting ORGANIZED challenge" at http://www.abowlfulloflemons.blogspot.com/.

Here is my progress for Day 1:

Junk drawer (one of several) BEFORE

Junk drawer AFTER!

That feels pretty good! I challenge y'all to join in the fun!! And, yes, you should see 20 more posts just like this, granted I stick to this! :)

2 comments:

michelle and brandon said...

looks GREAT!! I have been remiss in posting my pictures, but we bought the same drawer organizers for the junk drawer!!

Lauren Chestnutt Coburn said...

im inspired! :o)