My first day of school is tomorrow. Well, I don't have my students for another week, but tomorrow is the first official day for teachers to report to school. I'm feeling all kinds of emotions today...excitement, nervousness, anxiety, joy, fear...you name it! Just when I started to feel down and a little overwhelmed tonight, my neighbor's son brought this to my front door...

He said, "Hope you have a great first day at school, Ms. Jen!". Yeah, cue the tears now!! I am more than thankful for our amazing friends and neighbors, the Knapp family! Y'all are so wonderful, thanks again for starting off my school year just right! :)
2 comments:
How sweet! I hope you had a great first day!! Hopefully I got the day right (still easily confused by time difference :).
Have a great first week with the students! I am so proud of you. You are an awesome teacher, and those kids and staff are so lucky to have you in a permanent position! I miss that back to school feeling. Best wishes, sweet friend!
Post a Comment