Back porch with two tasting stations
Chili tent
Gift basket of chili-related items for the winner of the best chili
Rogue Chipotle Ale with a gift card for the winners of the beer tasting
How well do you know your beers??
Partaking in the chili tasting
Best babysitter ever! The other 18 kids were apparently in my house at this time eating cake shots!
Blaine takes his role as taster very seriously
Chocolate Stout Cake Shots...yum!
I know this shouldn't be funny to me (however, it is), but I had to grab my camera when the bounce castle blew a circuit and collapsed on the children inside. Oh, the screams...of fear first, but then of excitement! Everyone was okay. :)
Blaine gives a prize to the winner of guessing the most types of beers...a tie between Matt and Edros!
Dan is proud to have submitted the winning beer...Shocktop Wheat!
Jeff and Marie take the prize for best chili!
It's almost 10 p.m. as I write this...at this time last year I was thoroughly enjoying the different beers with our friends in Hawaii. Now, I'm ready for bed as a few guys sit with Blaine in the living room watching the UFC fight. I imagine next year's party will be different, too, when we have a baby to put to bed. :)
2 comments:
This post made me sad. I knew there was something I was supposed to be doing last night! I know you threw a great party as always. So glad you have made so many friends to invite over!
So fun! :o)
Post a Comment