Friday, November 16, 2012

Prayers Answered

For 20 weeks now, I have prayed for a healthy baby.  That's all that matters to us.  I'd have taken a boy or a girl, as long as our baby is healthy.  We were thrilled four weeks ago to find out we were having a girl...but we were even more thrilled yesterday when our ultrasound appointment assured us that she is, indeed, healthy and growing right on track!

I just love seeing her on ultrasound...it's so amazing to see all of the little parts of this little person inside of me.  She squirmed around a bit, but we got to see everything we needed to see.  My favorite was seeing her face, I think she is beautiful!  


Who do you think she looks like?!


Her little legs crossed!


Sweet baby foot...I can't wait to kiss those toes!


20 weeks!  I can't believe I'm already halfway through my pregnancy.  Only 20 more(ish) weeks until we meet our baby girl!!

Baby Sam weighs 12 ounces and is about the length of a banana now...and I can surely feel her moving around in there.  She particularly likes to punch and kick me right after I eat, so now I just sit back after meals and wait for her to say "hello".  I love it!!  

No comments: